I have been so excited to share the photos from Nicole & Greg’s recent wedding at the Grant Humphrey’s Mansion in Denver. Nicole and Greg are the kind of people that light up a room – the exude such warmth and joy, and they completely and utterly adore each other. Everything about this wedding was dreamy. I love how these two infused their sense of style into their vintage garden wedding – with peacock feathers and kilts, antique skis and chandelier centerpieces. The wedding day was such a beautiful extension of them – so joyful and unique and eclectic.
Check out the incredible floral created by Lisa at Sweet Pea Flowers and the paper products created by the talented Julie Sandusky at JS Design Custom. Both Lisa from Sweet Pea and stylist Tina Gill of Worthwhile Style collaborated to create the most amazing decor.
cutest. ring bearer. EVER. love the emotion in Greg’s face as he watches Nicole walk down the aislemore details from the event – including the bride’s beautiful bouquet, the antique skis (which acted as the guest book and guests signed), the adorable decorated wagon for the ring bearer, and the vintage suitcase displaying the programs for the ceremony
Thank you, Nicole & Greg, for having me as your photographer. My warmest heartfelt congratulations to you both!
incredible team of vendors
- Ceremony & Reception Venue: Grant Humphrey’s Mansion
- Caterer: Biscuits & Berries
- Coordinator: Julia w/ Biscuits & Berries
- Dress: Anna Be
- Cake & Dessert Stations: Anything But Vanilla
- Music: DJ Guy
- Hair: Jed with Denver Star Salon
- Floral Design: Lisa w/ Sweet Pea Flowers
- Style & Design: Tina Gill w/ Worthwhile Style
- Stationary & Paper Products: Julie w/JS design custom