I’ve been so excited to share a few highlights from Alexis & Aaron’s amazing Denver Country Club wedding. What an honor it was to be a part of this day, full of joy and laughter, heartfelt toasts, and love infused throughout. I could go on and on about this wedding, waxing poetic about the beautiful Greek wedding ceremony inside the gold-domed Greek Cathedral in downtown Denver. Or I could tell you about how incredible these two are, and the depth of their connection to one and other. Instead I’ll keep the commentary to a minimum and let the photos speak for themselves..
bridal preparations – so full of excitement and anticipation.. the bride descending the staircase on the way to the churcha few of the gorgeous floral from Bloom by Anuschka
and the incredible painted backdrop of the interior of the church♥love & laughter. reactions during the toastslove this moment with Grandma on the dance floor ♥first dancesparkler exit at the end of the nightcongratulations, Alexis and Aaron – my warmest wishes to you both!
Kudos to an amazing team of vendors -
- Ceremony Venue: Assumption Greek Orthodox Cathedral of Denver
- Reception Venue: Denver Country Club
- Wedding Day Coordinator: Sarah Fraser
- Florist: Bloom by Anuschka
- Dress: Mariel in Cherry Creek
- Hair/Makeup: Kori Schell with AK Studio
- Band: Chase N The Dream ~ Starkey Entertainment
- Catering: Denver Country Club
- Cake: Whole Foods