Love is the poetry of the senses. ~ Balzac
I’ve been so excited to share a few highlights from Danielle & Paul’s incredible Aspen mountain wedding. Danielle & Paul were blessed with an exquisite day as they exchanged vows at the Wedding Deck surrounded by their closest family and friends. I loved how these two incorporated Paul’s son into their wedding day; such a beautiful testament to the importance of family. The entire event was elegant and breathtaking, coordinated down to every last flawless detail by Taylor and the team at Frosted Pink Weddings. SO dreamy! A few favorites..
the gorgeous bride
the groom with his sonthe bride and groom’s first look♥a few of the fabulous details..the view was absolutely extraordinarymarried! ♥first danceCongratulations, Danielle and Paul ~ wishing you a lifetime of happiness together!
Kudos to the incredibly talented team of vendors who worked their magic on this event:
- Design and Coordination: Frosted Pink Weddings
- Ceremony Venue: Aspen Mountain Wedding Deck
- Reception Venue: Aspen Mountain Club
- Catering: The Little Nell
- Florist: Harrington Smith
- DJ: Jammin DJs
- Videography: Jammin DJs
- Linens: BBJ Fine Linen
- Officiant: Winding Road Ceremonies
- Cake: Cornerstone Chocolates